On successful completion of this programme the student will be able to:
- understand plant growth and development in the context of pruning.
- describe management and pruning techniques for a selected range of young and mature organic fruit crops.
- apply knowledge of pruning techniques to a selected range of young and mature organic fruit crops.
Five weeks consisting of:
- Five Monday nights from 6pm - 9pm (31 July - 28 August)
- Two Saturdays from 9:30am - 2:30pm (5 August & 19 August)
Changes for new learners
WITT and this programme are part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology .