Poor construction practices often lead to defects, incorrect layer thickness and shape problems. The cost associated with rework and/or the repair of asphalt surfacing can wipe out the value of the work. Competent supervision can avoid many of these problems.
Who should attend
- Asphalt Paving Crews seeking to gain a better understanding of asphalt paving construction
- New Supervisors and junior engineers wishing to gain supervision skills in asphalt paving construction
- Experienced Supervisors wishing to update their skills to present day requirements should also attend
- Laboratory personnel seeking to understand on site requirements
- Managers who want to know what goes on
- Asphalt plant personnel seeking to improve their performance