What to bring to the course:
- Your own AS/NZS 3000: 2007 Version standards book (not AS/NZS 3000: 2018 Version as the 2018 version has not been approved or signed off by EWRB.)
- Scientific calculator (We recommend the CASIO fx-82 AU PLUS II)
- USB Stick
- Your own Electricity (safety) Regulation 2010 (for the Regulation course only)
For further information on the pre-exam week please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 948 869, Extension 8847.
EWRB exams are additional and are not organised through WITT:
- Regulations and Theory exams require a separate examination entry form and fee.
- These are organised by ASPEQ. For further details and to apply online click here
- Once you have enrolled ASPEQ will send more information regarding the examinations.
WITT reserves the right to cancel this class when the minimum enrolled number is not met. Should this occur, you will be notified before the course starts.
How to apply:
- Click here for the WITT application form
- When you click on the programme field – Scroll down to select EWRB Short Courses, 2020 (New Plymouth)
- Then select either:
- EWRB Theory Lv4 or
- EWRB Regulations Lv4
- Verified Identification – Passport or Birth Certificate:
If you have not provided WITT with a verified Passport or Birth Certificate previously, you will need to do this.
Changes for 2023 learners
On 1 November 2022, WITT and the programme you have enrolled in became part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology .
When you apply to study with WITT in 2023, you will be enrolled with Te Pūkenga, the new national network of vocational and applied education in Aotearoa New Zealand. You will learn in the same way, in the same place, and with the same people. The great news is that this enables us to share skills and knowledge across a network of passionate education providers, to better help you succeed.
Please note that all programmes offered by WITT and other subsidiaries of Te Pūkenga are under review. This is to make sure they are portable, consistent, and aligned with the needs of the industry to provide you with excellent and quality educational opportunities.