What to bring to the course:
- Your own AS/NZS 3000: 2007 Version standards book (not AS/NZS 3000: 2018 Version as the 2018 version has not been approved or signed off by EWRB.)
- Scientific calculator (We recommend the CASIO fx-82 AU PLUS II)
- USB Stick
- Your own Electricity (safety) Regulation 2010 (for the Regulation course only)
For further information on the pre-exam week please email: email@example.com or phone 0800 948 869, Extension 8847.
EWRB exams are additional and are not organised through WITT:
- Regulations and Theory exams require a separate examination entry form and fee.
- These are organised by ASPEQ. For further details and to apply online click on: https://ewrb.aspeqexams.com/
- Once you have enrolled ASPEQ will send more information regarding the examinations.
WITT reserves the right to cancel this class when the minimum enrolled number is not met. Should this occur, you will be notified before the course starts.
You will need to complete a WITT online Enrolment form on the WITT website.
- Control click on - WITT Application form - click here to apply
- When you click on the programme field – Scroll down to select EWRB Short Courses, 2020 (New Plymouth)
- Then select either:
- EWRB Theory Lv4 or
- EWRB Regulations Lv4
- Verified Identification – Passport or Birth Certificate:
If you have not provided WITT with a verified Passport or Birth Certificate previously, you will need to do this.