Post Graduate Certificate
One trimester. The postgraduate certificate requires the completion of the four core courses.
- Critical Issues in Management;
- Design Thinking and Innovative Entrepreneurship;
- Managing in a Digital World;
- Leadership and Managing Talent.
Post Graduate Diploma:
One year. By completing a further four courses you can then graduate with a Postgraduate Diploma in either:
- Business Analytics OR
- Healthcare Management.
Gain advanced qualifications in applied management, with industry electives or pathways aligned to meet key labour market needs.
Learn with the proven combination of practical and applied study, as well as advanced theory and work-based learning. Programmes are designed to be directly relevant to small and large private and public organisations and the self-employed and are strongly aligned with WITT’s role in providing workready graduates for Taranaki and to develop and retain skilled applied management professionals in the region.
You will learn how to:
- Apply advanced knowledge of management issues and design solutions for a contemporary environment or a range of environments.
- Employ innovative management approaches and leadership in complex contexts.
- Apply advanced knowledge of management to problem-solving in chosen field of enquiry or professional practice including Healthcare Management, and Business Analytics
- Engage in rigorous analysis and critical thinking about complex management issues in chosen field of enquiry or professional practice including Healthcare Management, and Business Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in a similar subject; or
- Any other degree (or equivalent) in the discipline for applicants for one of the endorsement areas; or
- relevant skills and knowledge acquired through appropriate work or professional experience
Required text books for some papers. Note: Only purchase text books for the paper(s) you are enrolled into. Stationery and printing $150 approximately per paper