We are excited to announce that WITT has launched online study for International students.
Study wherever, whenever. And then pathway to the Bachelor of Applied Management in New Zealand when the borders open. Study online in your home country, or get FREE exclusive access to support and computer labs with New Zealand Learning Cafes
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Leadership & Management) Level 5
- New Zealand Diploma in Web Development & Design Level 5
We understand that it’s not always easy for offshore students to study online. Self-motivation, a good computer and fast speed internet can all be barriers to successful study. Some students also need social interaction to succeed. To overcome these challenges, New Zealand Learning Cafés are located at independent support centres to facilitate and encourage students to succeed in their study. New Zealand Learning Cafés will provide a café-style location with computers and internet access.
- Students enrol with WITT to study one of the two diploma options online
- Students choose to study online at home, or at a local Learning Café
- New Zeland Learning Cafe sites are not operated or owned by WITT
Why study online?
- Students will gain an internationally recognised qualification
- No visa required
- By studying online, students save on insurance, travel, and living costs
- Students will collaborate and interact with peers online, and develop their digital literacy capability
After successful completion of these qualification/s, students can choose a pathway to the Bachelor of Applied Management or Bachelor of Applied Information Technology in New Zealand, with credit transfer from their diploma qualification. This is subject to border restrictions and Immigration New Zealand guidance.
Learning Cafe Locations
Click here for a list of our learning cafe locations and contact information.